Good morning from Central Queensland!
At the moment my heart is racing with excitement. I have been nominated for my first ever blog award, thanks to Jordyn at The Obsession Begins. I literally had no idea, I was reading through Jordyn’s post for her nomination and found that she had nominated GypsyRoad.Blog. So thank you Jordyn, you’re support goes such a long way, and congratulations on your nomination!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivated; it inspires and motivated. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma.
Here are the rules:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird of funny question.
- Share a link to your favourite post of yours.
Mention 3 things about yourself:
- Before I became an employee of BMA, I never pictured myself working in the coal mining industry (even though I’ve lived in coal mining towns my whole life); however, I’m currently 3 months into my traineeship and I love it!
- I am such an 80s freak. Thanks to my parents I grew up listening to a range of music that they grew up listening too (I mean, the 80s era would have to be one of the most memorable of all times). In fact I love the music so much, I’m pretty much creating all my teenage memories listening to something like John Mellencamp or Def Leppard. So cheers Mum & Dad!
- I love to cry. I find it very hard to understand why people are ashamed too or don’t like to show emotions. To me, crying is like a detox or refreshment, whether its over the good or bad things. I don’t know, maybe I’m just an emotional person. Can anyone else relate?
Share a link to your favourite post of yours:
This is a hard one… My favourite would have to be ‘Lake Maraboon, CQ‘, because its so meaningful. This post is about a Sunday my family, boyfriend and I spent fishing and having lunch at Lake Maraboon outside of Emerald, QLD. I love simple days like this, surrounded by the most important people.
Answer the questions given to you:
- During what time of the day are you most productive? – Any time between 9:00am and 12:00pm. I find that in the mornings I get the most done.
- What is one thing you are grateful for today? – Motivation. I am thankful for the motivation I’ve learnt from my parents, teachers, pears and others. I find that if I want something bad enough, I’m happy to work for it at the best of my ability.
- If you were a dog, what would you be and why? – Probably an English Staffy. My family own two and I find that they are the happiest and most loving animals. They are always looking for something to do or someone to love. However, pugs and French bulldogs are definitely the cutest!
- What song is currently playing in your head? – “All I need is a miracle” by Mike and The Mechanics. Now my 80s obsession is starting to show.
- If you could have a super power, what would it be? – The power to heal. After watching my Uncle and Pop suffer from two different types of Cancer, I wish that there was something I could have done to help. Imagine all the people I could help with this super power. Shout out to those who do take the time to help those in need in situations like this. You’re already heroes.
Nominate 3 people:
This was a hard one, so I narrowed it down to the bloggers that I enjoy following. Each one is unique in their writing and so real. That’s what I like to see when I’m reading, something real. So I nominate:
Ask 5 questions, including one weird or funny one:
- What makes you the happiest and why?
- If you could make a change in the world, what would it be?
- Growing up, who did you always look up to?
- What is the most ridiculous, yet interesting fact you know?
- What’s your favourite inspirational quote?
So there you have it, my first award nomination.
Thanks for reading, and good luck to all the nominees!